WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 2ND DRYDEN CENTRE: 16.00-17.00
FREE TO GATESHEAD SLA SUBSCRIBING SCHOOLS
Led by Mel Philipson – Director, JEM NE
Schools have a responsibility for the well being of their staff. Educational professionals have a duty to maintain their professional reputations. Governors have specific needs and responsibilities with regard to online safety. As individuals, everyone needs to protect their online profile and identity.
Support, which addresses these areas, is not always available or sufficiently targeted to meet these specialist needs.
JEM has developed a training session targeted at educational professionals and Governors. This session covers areas such as:
- Ensuring personal privacy online
- Maintaining a positive professional online profile
- Promoting high standards of professional conduct
- Reducing risks of identity theft and fraud
- Online etiquette
- Compliance with the school’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Copyright for online materials