This intensive half-day course looks in detail at the process and implications of a short inspection.
The training will cover:
- Key features of a section 8 inspection
- The process involved
- Potential trails from Inspection Dashboard and last inspection
- Presenting evidence
- The variety of inspection activities that may be conducted during a short inspection
The training will:
- Provide you with resources and examples of good practice
- Enable you to evaluate your practice against current requirements from Ofsted.
Delegates are required to bring along a copy of their Inspection Dashboard
Who is it for?: Headteachers and Senior Leaders (Primary)
Date: 26 April 2017
Venue: Dryden Centre
Costs: £70/170* (SLA/Non-SLA)