In regards to the Healthy Pupils Capital Programme, as announced by the Secretary of State for Education on 17th July, due to the Department for Education prioritising core school funding, the DfE will now be investing £100 million from the Soft Drinks Industry Levy in 2018-19 for healthy pupils capital. The funding will improve school facilities to support a range of healthy pupils activities, including PE and sports, after school activities and healthy eating. The DfE will announce further details on this in due course.
- School Support and Development Programme 2019-2020
- Behaviour Change: The Five Pillars of Behaviour Management Conference – 29 November 2019
- Healthy Minds: Positive Outcomes for Our Children and Young People CONFERENCE – 16 October 2018
- Engage, Explore and Enhance your Early Years Indoor Environment Workshops 6 & 7 November 2018
- Healthy Foundations: A response to increased obesity in childhood – 27 Sept 17