In regards to the Healthy Pupils Capital Programme, as announced by the Secretary of State for Education on 17th July, due to the Department for Education prioritising core school funding, the DfE will now be investing £100 million from the Soft Drinks Industry Levy in 2018-19 for healthy pupils capital. The funding will improve school facilities to support a range of healthy pupils activities, including PE and sports, after school activities and healthy eating. The DfE will announce further details on this in due course.
- Annual Headteacher Conference 2018
- Level 5/6 Primary School Specialism and Subject Leadership in Physical Education and School Sport
- Curriculum Conference: A Rich Curriculum for All! – 19 Jan 2018
- First Aid at Work (3 day) & Paediatric and Emergency First Aid (2 day) sessions available throughout the year
- Becoming a Subject Leader 2018