In regards to the Healthy Pupils Capital Programme, as announced by the Secretary of State for Education on 17th July, due to the Department for Education prioritising core school funding, the DfE will now be investing £100 million from the Soft Drinks Industry Levy in 2018-19 for healthy pupils capital. The funding will improve school facilities to support a range of healthy pupils activities, including PE and sports, after school activities and healthy eating. The DfE will announce further details on this in due course.
- Curriculum Conference: A Rich Curriculum for All! – 19 Jan 2018
- First Aid at Work (3 day) & Paediatric and Emergency First Aid (2 day) sessions available throughout the year
- Becoming a Subject Leader 2018
- Regional EYFS Conference – Why Physical Development REALLY Matters: Building Brains and Resilience through Physical Development with Anne O’Connor and Anna Daly – 03 November 2017
- Maths Conference: Preventing the Gap-Making Big Impacts through Small Changes in Mathematics with Andrew Jeffrey – 21 March 2018