eLearning SupportSchool websites and VLE
We provide schools with an online learning platform, commonly known as the VLE and we design, build, host and maintain school websites.
Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- A School Learning Platform via eSchools.co.uk.
- Ability to Store and Share files securely between school staff and governors.
- Online Attendance/Dinner registers, Calendars and Class Messages
- Engage with parents using Online booking for Parents’ Evenings, Consent Forms and Surveys
- Easily message and alert parents using email, mobile app and SMS messages
- Pupil data is synchronised with your school MIS (eg. SIMS)
- Simple WordPress based administration tools.
- Email and telephone support
- Responsive layout – designed for PCs, Tablets and Mobiles
- Social Media Integration with ability to auto-publish to your school’s Facebook page/Twitter channel (on request)
- Remote publishing via phone/iPad WordPress app
- Hosting and Maintenance – security updates , backup, malware anti-virus protection, audit logging
- Mobile App for Android/iOS
- New site build or site re-design service (POA)
- Whole team website training delivered in-school
- “The Computing Hour” – termly network meeting for Computing subject leads
Benefits of using our service
- Engage with teachers, pupils, parents and governors using simple tools to enhance the way in which your school shares information and learning.
- Users may log on to the platform using any internet connection from PCs, phones and tablets.
- We support you in achieving website compliance which meets Ofsted requirements and we carry out yearly audits on request.
- We provide guidance following any changes to statutory requirements
- Our website integrates with a Mobile App to encourage increased parental engagement
- Offers Multi-Channel communication with parents, governors and inspectors
- Computing co-ordinator network
- Access to our training partners: JEM NE and TynCan offering the following services: E-Safety audit, Computing Curriculum Assessment Guidance and Schemes of Work, Computing and Digital Literacy courses.
Key Account Manager
0191 433 8597
“The website is running well and I am over the moon with the finished product. Basically, thanks hugely for your efforts; this site will have a big influence on how we are perceived by parents, the community and even OFSTED.”Mustafaa Malik
How Can We Help You?
educationGateshead is there for you at the heart of our learning community!