Governor Support Service
The Governor Support Team have been supporting governing bodies in Gateshead and beyond to enable them to fulfil their statutory duties and functions with confidence for a number of years. Our team of qualified Clerks work closely to provide a tailored service to suit your specific needs.
- A high quality full clerking service
- Information sharing through a range of mechanisms, including: briefings, guidance and local authority reports.
- Provision of an annual programme of Governor training, led by a range of experienced trainers
- Support on Self-Evaluation, annual planning, advice on governance requirements and best practice.
Benefits of using our service
- Comprehensive advice and support for all governors, to ensure you are compliant with the statutory governance requirements and legislation.
- A dedicated Clerk will provide support on agenda planning, membership and new governor recruitment
- You will receive guidance on annual planning to develop and improve your Governing Body and contribute to school improvement
“The Team are always most helpful and proactive and continue to provide invaluable support to the School, its Governing Body and to me as Chair. A dedicated and professional team who steer us expertly and I could not ask for a better service”Ian Bowater
How Can We Help You?
educationGateshead is there for you at the heart of our learning community!